Switch over to the Design Section and click on Settings to display the different Slide Options.
- Color set: The palette you choose, will apply to all the slides in your presentation. This option allows you to vary the colors in an individual slide. Keep in mind that these colors will depend on the parameters of the previously selected color palette.
- Logo position: change the position of your logo or hide it.
- Animate Elements: The different elements of your slide can appear all at once or one by one. Activate the “Animate one by one” button for them to appear individually.
- Sizing bar: use it to modify the size of your text or images.
- Add Background Image: Click here to add a background image to your slide. It can be chosen from one of our integrated libraries (Giphy, The Noun Project, Flickr) or uploaded from your computer files.