You can have an offline version of your presentation in HTML in case you need to present without an internet connection.
*Keep in mind that a subscription is required to export your presentation.
Follow these steps if you are working on Mac OS:
- Go to your Dashboard and click on your presentation
- Click on the Export button (a little cloud with an arrow)
- Select HTML
- Wait a few minutes (waiting time will depend on your Internet connection)
- Click on Download
- A zip file will be downloaded automatically, click on it and open the .html file
- Your presentation will open in a new tab of your default browser
If you're working on Windows, click here to learn how to export your presentation.