Getting ready to present? You can use your phone as a remote clicker to transition the slides when presenting in public.
Here's what you need:
- A mobile device with your Slidebean account (the Remote).
- A desktop or tablet connected that might be connected to a TV or Projector (the Display).
- Internet connection on both devices, not necessarily on the same Wi-Fi.
These are the simple steps to follow:
- Access your Slidebean account on your mobile device, and load the presentation.
- Load the same presentation URL on the desktop or tablet. It's not necessary for you to be logged into this device unless the presentation privacy settings require so.
- Enable Live Mode on your mobile device. Make sure that you set it to Turn on and let anyone broadcast, otherwise your slides may fall out of sync.
Just swipe your slides in your mobile device, they will automatically sync with the desktop/tablet that you are using as a Display.