We define Formula as the combination of design settings: Style, Colors, Fonts and Logos. It's a great way to save you time for future presentations and ensure your results.
On the Design editor, click on the toolbox on the right edge of screen and display design options.
You can manually select each of the design options, or select one preset Formula. We've put together a selection of Formulas for you to choose and solve design with a single click. Here's where to find them:
CREATING A NEW CUSTOM FORMULA
To create a new formula,
- Define a combination of Style, Colors, Fonts and Logo for your slides.
- For more information about these settings, read our Design Editor Overview.
- Hit the Save button.
- Now you may choose to replace an existing formula, or create a new one.
- f you choose 'Save as Existing', pick a formula name to replace. The previous settings will be replaced with the settings you currently have.
- If you choose 'Create New', you'll be able to enter a name for your new Formula.
- Once created they will appear on your formula list, under 'Your Formulas'.
SHARING A FORMULA WITH YOUR TEAM
if you are part of a team, you can use the 'Share it with team _______' option to enable a formula for everyone in your company. Your coworkers will NOT be able to edit it.
ORGANIZING AND DELETING FORMULAS
If you've created custom Formulas, you may use the Organize Formulas menu to delete them, or find out which ones have been made available to the rest of the team.