You can use Live Mode to control the slides directly from your mobile device. In order for this to work you will need:
- A mobile device with your Slidebean account (the Remote).
- A desktop or tablet connected that might be connected to a TV or Projector (the Display).
- An internet connection on both devices (they do not need to be on the same Wi-Fi).
Here's how to do it:
- Access your Slidebean account on your mobile device, and load the presentation.
- Load the same presentation URL on the desktop or tablet. It's not necessary for you to be logged into this device, unless the presentation privacy settingsrequire so.
- Enable Live Mode on your mobile device. Make sure that you set it to Turn on and let anyone broadcast, otherwise your slides may fall out of sync.
If you did this correctly, when you swipe your slides in your mobile device, they will automatically sync with the desktop/tablet that you are using as a Display.