Your text doesn’t always look the same. Sometimes you need to make a strong statement, emphasize or stand out.
Go to your Content tab and select a Text line or paragraph to find formatting options:
What does each one of these icons mean? Great question! Let's go one by one.
- B: Bold: darker and heavier text
- I: Italic: slant letters evenly to the right
- U: Underline your text
- S̶: Strikethrough your text
- A↑: Increase your text size
- A: Reset your text size
- A↓: Reduce your text size
- X2: Superscript: add a smaller number or text slightly above the main text
- X2: Subscript: add a smaller number or text slightly below the main text
- 🔗 : Hyperlink: Hyperlink your text to an external web page. Copy & paste the URL you need to hyperlink here
- X: Reset to original settings
When clicking the selected format, it will be applied to the entire text box.
If you wish to have different sizes or formatting options on the same slide, add the Text in separate Elements.
Switch over to the Design Tab to check how the text looks. You can continue to edit the size, color, font and style of your text. You can also drag & drop around the slide.