This explanation is a little bit long but necessary and very useful. Bear with us! 🐻
Look for the Slide Options button on the bottom part of each slide. This will open up several options to edit your text, icons, colors, pictures, etc. Let's explore them one by one:
- Text Size: make your text bigger or smaller. It applies to all the text present within the slide.
- Vertical Alignment: Use this feature to align your Elements. The biggest Element on the slide will work as a reference to align the rest of them.
- Images/icons/numbers size: Make your images, icons or numbers bigger or smaller. This change will apply to all the elements within the slide.
- Color set: The palette you choose, will apply to all the slides in your presentation. This option allows you to vary the colors in an individual slide. Keep in mind that these colors will depend on the parameters of the previously selected color palette.
- Animate Elements: The different elements of your slide can appear all at once or one by one. Activate the “Animate one by one” button for them to appear individually.
- Logo Position: Once your logo is uploaded, it will automatically appear on the upper right corner of all your slides. Click the Slide Options button in order to change its position or hide it in each slide.
- Image cropping: There are several options to crop your existing images: in a circle, a square or don’t crop.
- Dim background image: When applying a background to your slides, the text on top of it will automatically become white. Use this feature to modify your background brightness.
- Crop Background Image: When uploading a Background image, Slidebean automatically adjusts its dimensions to make it fit a look its best (10:9). Deactivate this option if you want to keep the original dimensions of your picture.
We did it! You are now officially a “Slide options button” connoisseur. 👨🎓