In order to edit and manage a presentation, just click on it from your Dashboard. You'll be able to see a preview of the slides, its current privacy mode and the record of the last time it was edited. You can go to Full screen from there and take the following actions:
- Name: Just click on the presentation's name to be able to edit it.
- Edit: Access the presentation editor to modify the slides.
- Share: Find the URL link to your deck and decide who can see it.
- Embed: Get the code to embed your slides in different websites *
- Export: Request to download a PDF or HTML files of your slides *
Click on the three little dots (Elipsis) to get more options,
- Duplicate: Create a copy of your presentation, keep different versions.
- Delete: Completely remove a presentation.
- Use as a template: This will save the slides design settings for you to apply the same outcome to other presentations.
- Request a Design Review: Send your presentation for our Design team to help you enhance the result and address any improvement areas *
* These actions are not available for free accounts.